This is a rare Taiyo RadiBook Skyline GT-R Xanavi Hiroto No.4
The RadiBook series was a premium version of the RadiCan miniature radio control cars which came in a traditional box (‘book’) style packaging.
They offered extensive feature improvements beyond the regular RadiCan products, including:
- Digital Proportional Steering and Acceleration (finally Taiyo!)
- Race up to 6 cars at once due to multiple split frequencies
- Up to 18km/h which is WAY faster than a RadiCan and many other larger Taiyo/Tyco RC cars!
- Working Headlights and Tail lights
- Working suspension
- Upgrade parts offered (or perhaps just upgraded, my Japanese isn’t very good!)
- Increased Power with 4xAAA Batteries
The RadiCan products have massive collectability and following, especially in Japan, with hundreds of models, however these RadiBooks appear to be very rare, with only a few models available.
I’m not sure how that affects their collectability, but if you know more about, or collect the RadiBook series yourself, we’d love to hear from you!