The Taiyo Radibook are a series of Mini R/C cars based on actual production vehicles, with quality and style greater than the more common RadiCan cars.
This model is the 01 Band (26.975Mhz) car of the Skyline GT-R series. TaiyoCollectors has also documented the similar Xanavi Hiroto No.4
These cars offer greater features than the RadiCan models, such as:
- Increased Power with 4xAAA Batteries
- Digital Proportional Steering / Acceleration
Incredibly unique for R/C of this era!
- Multiple bands enabling up to 6 players
- Top speed of 18km/h, double the speed of similar models.
- On-Car Lighting inc. Headlights and Taillights
- Suspension system
As with the more common RadiCan models, the Radibook series is highly collectable and sought after, especially within the Japanese market where they were originally sold.
The RadiCan products have massive collectability and following, especially in Japan, with hundreds of models, however these RadiBooks appear to be very rare, with only a few models available.
Do you collect the RadiBook series? Can you tell us more about them? Please leave a comment below!