browse vehicles medium
Buy Me A Coffee Small TrnBuy Me A Coffee Small

Tyco Taiyo Collectors is a resource for enthusiasts of 80s, 90s, and 00s toys produced by Tyco®, Taiyo (Japan), Metro RC, Dickie Toys, and others, and is not affiliated with any toy company.

Buy Me A Coffee Small TrnJoin our new facebook group tyco collectors

BUYING

Deal Finder Graphic Promo Buy Tyco RC Taiyo RC Cars

Share on Social

Members

Visit Forum

Tyco Internet Forum

Latest Reviews

• Tyco Turbo Vettes (sometimes spelt TurboVettes) is an electric racing slot car set featuring the on the Chevrolet Corvette C4,…
  • The Dino-Riders Protoceratops with Kanon is a 1/24 scale dinosaur action figure set manufactured by Tyco Toys and released worldwide…
  • The Tyco Daredevil Jump with Nite-Glow was a slot car racing set manufactured by Tyco Toys, and released in the…
  • The Tyco Typhoon is a radio controlled hovercraft manufactured by Taiyo of Japan, and released into the US market, and…
  • My Pretty Ballerina ™ was an interactive doll produced by Tyco Toys, and released onto the US, UK, and other…

Latest Articles

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Taiyo & Tyco Collections from Around the World

It's time to show off our Tyco and Taiyo Collections from around the world! Whether big or small, my goal is to create a page where we can celebrate our hobby, and show how it's a truly global phenomenon, with collectors from the US, UK, Australia, India, Philippines, Italy, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and many other countries.

Do you collect Tyco, Taiyo, Metro, Dickie, or similar RC toys?
We'd love to see your collection or prized items!
Send your photo (and a link if you wish) to admin (at) tycocollectors.com and I'll publish ASAP.

Curtis King's The Tyco Wall

Without a doubt the most impressive collection of Tyco radio control cars in the known universe AND the most impressive custom cars and mods I've ever seen.

Curtis 'Tyco' King is clearly very gifted, his works are a feast for the eyes and an absolutely brutal dose of both collectors envy and inspiration.

Check out his YouTube channel for more.

Curtis Tyco King The Tyco Wall
'The Tyco Wall'

Nostalgia RC

One of the classiest displays I've seen, and something reasonably doable for the average joe like most of us, there's definitely some inspiration that can be taken from Nostalgia's display if you're looking to set one up yourself.

He also has one of the largest collections of Taiyo RC (Japan) cars, some of which demonstrated in these photos which, to be honest, inspired me to start collecting myself!

Tyco Collectors Admin

I don't really have a collection, more of a stockpile!

Mostly Taiyo for now, but I'm doing my best to grow and showcase my favorite cars.

OzzyMuppet's Collection as January 2023
Collection as of January 2023

Shoe Shelf and Shoe Boxes with Tyco Taiyo RC Collection
A small collection of favorites I keep where I spend most of my time.

Your Collection

Get your photo here! Send your photos to admin (at) tycocollectors.com

Your Collection

Get your photo here! Contact Us or admin (at) tycocollectors.com

Your Collection

Get your photo here! Contact Us or admin (at) tycocollectors.com